Yes! The new LG flagship, the G2 is coming to the Philippines on September 25, 2013! This phone is loaded with so much features that could oust the world’s No. 1 smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S4. You want to know the specs? Check it out below.
LG G2 specs;
- 2.26GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32 GB internal storage
- 5.2 inch True HD IPS+ LCD display (1080 x 1920 pixels) 424 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with Back Side Illumination, autofocus and LED flash
- 2.1 megapixel front facing camera with Back Side Illumination
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
Here is a video of what the LG G2 can do:
The phone is already available on other countries like the US. Some American bloggers have already posted their reviews. If you are still deciding on buying this device, you better watch this.